mardi 1 octobre 2013

Break my heart, it's soooo inspiring!


I am 40 years old and I am single. Very single. Not Kraft Single. More like Krap single. Yeah, cheezy.  Because yes, some days, it really sucks to be single, and not in a good way. There were also days were being part of a couple was hard but generally, I like being in a couple more. But I just can't seem to get myself there again.

A good friend once told me, after I poured my heart out about another spectacular breakup: "Wow, you are the unluckiest person in love that I have ever met in my life." Obviously I didn't know what to say. Should I cry? Or should I ask Guinness if I had established some sort of record?

I finally decided to follow the advice of many others: Just write about it. Because it helps me let off steam, because apparently it's funny and also if Taylor Swift makes millions of dollars with her ridiculous amount of breakups, why couldn't I? (Don't answer that)

So here I am and so are you. Ok, so I won't make millions of dollars, but I like the idea that maybe all this  crap won't be for nothing.

If I had been given a dollar everytime someone said "How come such a brilliant girl like you is still alone"? I could buy Taylor Swift lunch. Every day for a year.

Here's my song of the day, dedicated to way too many poeple out there.  (you'll soon realize that my last breakup left my blood-krap level at 0,08, which is over the legal limit).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire